The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- Kristoff St. John Cause Of Death Determined To Be Heart Disease
- According To Police Teen Committed Suicide While Cuffed With Hands Behind Her Back
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [WATCH]
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com