The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- 30 Injured In Greyhound Bus Accident On I-70
- New Meme Alert: Twitter Is In Tears Over This Tequila-Tipsy Michael Jordan Pic
- Summer Memories: When Visits To Grandma’s House Turned Into Manual Labor
- Willie Moore Jr. Representing For Men’s Health #REPRESENT
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com