The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- RHOA Porsha’s Fiancé Simon Guobadia Has Got $50K If You Can Prove He Cheated
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com