If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- The Buzz – Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies; Lunch Lady has More Than Lunch On Her Menu; & An Out Of Control Rocket Headed To Earth
- Should Women Be Able To Go Topless In Ocean City?
- $30K Reward Being Offered For Information About Shooting Of Man Visiting Baltimore From Israel
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- Playing In Our Faces: White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- How Those Vaccinated in the U.S. Could Win a Chance to See The Big Game in Person!
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com