If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Jazzy Report: People Want To Sell Montana To Canada?
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re A Side Piece
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Kamala Harris Rises In Polls As New Surveys Show Biden Less Dominant
- Justine Skye Gets Restraining Order Against Sheck Wes
- Will Smith Handed Over Documents In Duane Martin’s Fraud Lawsuit
- Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire’ Screen Time Reduced In Wake Of Attack Investigation
- Floyd Mayweather Coons It Up In New Pic Draped In All Gucci
- #MagicMonday Highlight: @TreeHouseProjectInc
- Beautiful Ageless Singer Mya Releases “With You” Visual
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com