Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Man Caught Swimming Naked In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Police Department To Purchase $72,000 Underwater Robot Camera
- Cedric The Entertainer receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- EXCLUSIVE: Tamia Performs An Awesome Acapella Version Of “Almost’ [VIDEO]
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Guess Which One Of Trump’s BFFs Just Got Invited To The White House
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- 2 Chainz Wants To Save His Pink Trap House From Demolition, Compares It To The Statue Of Liberty
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere5 of 6
6. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals6 of 6
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com