Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Sears To File For Bankruptcy, Closing Some Stores In Maryland
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Reveals The Former NFL Player Was Molested, Former Teammates Recount Unpredictable Behavior
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Y’all Peep? Jennifer Lewis Has Been A Whole A** Mood All Our Lives
- Black Moms Matter: When Is It Ok To Lie?
- Inside Her Story: One Year Of #MeToo
- Shaun King: Chinedu Okobi Was Killed By Police In The Bay Area
- Seriously Ignorant News: Dirty Cop
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2.2 of 5
3.3 of 5
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere4 of 5
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals5 of 5
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com