Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Mommy & Me Look-A-Like Contest
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Chanté Moore Feat. Lewis Sky “One Love” [NEW MUSIC]
- Ayyee: Will Smith Is The Dance Instructor We Didn’t Know We Needed
- Kevin Hart Under Fire For Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- Janet Jackson Looks SNATCHED For New Tour Promo
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Middle Finger To The Law: Man Spends 8 Months In Jail After Flipping Off Speed Cameras