Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- BLM Money Went Where?; Colin Kaepernick To Join HBCU Family; & Two Cities In MD Make The Best Place To Live List.
- President Joe Biden On Buffalo Shooting: “White Supremacy Is A Poison”
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022
- Stacey Abrams Gives Advice To Graduates; Pinky Gifts Graduates LLC’s; & FDA Approves New Covid-19 Test
- Spike Lee Drops Nike 50th Anniversary Short Film [Video]
- Disney’s Onyx Collective Orders New Comedy Series ‘Unprisoned’ Starring Kerry Washington & Delroy Lindo
- Diddy Introduces Jozzy As First Artist On New Label
- Lyft Driver Kicks Racist Couple Out Of Car, Gets Called A “N*gger Lover”
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- IRS Drops Tax Forms Detailing Black Lives Matter Co-Founder’s Use of Donation Money
Uber Driver Allegedly Assaulted By Passenger For Playing Gospel Music was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com