Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- Mommy & Me Look-A-Like Contest
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Chanté Moore Feat. Lewis Sky “One Love” [NEW MUSIC]
- Ayyee: Will Smith Is The Dance Instructor We Didn’t Know We Needed
- Kevin Hart Under Fire For Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- Janet Jackson Looks SNATCHED For New Tour Promo
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Middle Finger To The Law: Man Spends 8 Months In Jail After Flipping Off Speed Cameras