It has been two weeks since the entire MTA subway system closed for emergency repairs. The shutdown has received a lot of anger from riders growing weary of the process and the time it’s adding to their commutes.
The transit system has added coach buses to take commuters from subway station to subway station.
MTA is schedule to reopen the Baltimore Metro on March 11, according to WBAL TV.
- Dru Hill Vs Anybody, Teacher In Blackface, & National Ammunition Shortage
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-21-2021]
- More Than 30 People Shot In One Week Prompts City Leaders To Issue New Crime Plan
- Students Suing University System of Maryland Over Vaccine Mandate
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March was originally published on 92q.com