It has been two weeks since the entire MTA subway system closed for emergency repairs. The shutdown has received a lot of anger from riders growing weary of the process and the time it’s adding to their commutes.
The transit system has added coach buses to take commuters from subway station to subway station.
MTA is schedule to reopen the Baltimore Metro on March 11, according to WBAL TV.
- RIP: Penny Marshall Dead at 75
- Guy Gets Back at Package Thieves With Glitter & Fart Bomb
- Baltimore Hits 300 Homicides Again This Year
- Former Ravens Ray Rice And His Wife Have A Sit Down With Gayle King
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March was originally published on 92q.com