It has been two weeks since the entire MTA subway system closed for emergency repairs. The shutdown has received a lot of anger from riders growing weary of the process and the time it’s adding to their commutes.
The transit system has added coach buses to take commuters from subway station to subway station.
MTA is schedule to reopen the Baltimore Metro on March 11, according to WBAL TV.
- The Buzz -Black Descendants Get Family’s Land Back, Incest Unconstitutional Lawsuit, And A New Chadwick Boseman Documentary
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 14, 2021: Murders of Black Men — Supreme Court Changes — Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halted
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March was originally published on 92q.com