It has been two weeks since the entire MTA subway system closed for emergency repairs. The shutdown has received a lot of anger from riders growing weary of the process and the time it’s adding to their commutes.
The transit system has added coach buses to take commuters from subway station to subway station.
MTA is schedule to reopen the Baltimore Metro on March 11, according to WBAL TV.
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Question Of The Night: Does A Person’s Past Relationships Dictate If You Will Date Them?
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Google Announces New Game Streaming Service Stadia, Will Launch In 2019
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March was originally published on 92q.com