Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan have been acting for a very long time. The two even starred in “Love & Basketball” together. In that movie Union dated Lathan’s best friend in the film played by Omar Epps. During an interview with DJ Whoo, Union spoke about how it was on the set with Lathan and how they weren’t always friends.
She said, “Me and Boris [Kodjoe] were, like, newcomers…nobody talked to us. After Love & Basketball I was like, ‘I don’t mess with you. I’ve seen all I’ve needed to see.’” Years later, the two ended up being in Miami filming for movies and stayed at the same hotel.
They decided to have drinks and since then have been great friends. During the interview she also discussed her friendship with Mo’Nique and how close they’ve been after filming “Two Can Play That Game.” While some might think it was a jealousy issue on set that wasn’t even the case.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Unita Blackwell
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, Fofty Responds Via IG
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- Oregon Student Pleads Guilty To Peddling Bootleg iPhones, Cost Apple $900K
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Scamma Bamma: Man Accused Of Swindling $80K From Woman He Met On Dating Site
- Michael Avenatti Allegedly Stole Money From Stormy Daniels
- Video Of Teens Having Sex In Durham High School Was Shared To Social Media
Gabrielle Union Is Fashion Goals During Her Book Tour For ‘We’re Going To Need More Wine’
1. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 1 of 4
2. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 2 of 4
3. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 3 of 4
4. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 4 of 4
Why Gabrielle Union & Sanaa Lathan Weren’t Friends At First [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com