Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan have been acting for a very long time. The two even starred in “Love & Basketball” together. In that movie Union dated Lathan’s best friend in the film played by Omar Epps. During an interview with DJ Whoo, Union spoke about how it was on the set with Lathan and how they weren’t always friends.
She said, “Me and Boris [Kodjoe] were, like, newcomers…nobody talked to us. After Love & Basketball I was like, ‘I don’t mess with you. I’ve seen all I’ve needed to see.’” Years later, the two ended up being in Miami filming for movies and stayed at the same hotel.
They decided to have drinks and since then have been great friends. During the interview she also discussed her friendship with Mo’Nique and how close they’ve been after filming “Two Can Play That Game.” While some might think it was a jealousy issue on set that wasn’t even the case.
- Water Cooler Buzz: Would You Sue Your Parents?
- Celebrity Birthdays January 16
- VIDEO: Lee Daniels Announces Plans To Create Gay Super Hero Flick
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Manager Will Turn Himself In Over Terroristic Threats
- Frederick Chipotle Employee Goes Viral for Burrito Bowl Skills
- DJ Khaled Headed To The Big Screen In Bad Boys 3
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Twitter Debates Cleopatra’s Ancestry As Lady Gaga & Angelina Jolie Reportedly Compete To Play The Queen
- Man Leaves 2 Pounds Of Weed In Uber, Tries To Retrieve It From Cops
Gabrielle Union Is Fashion Goals During Her Book Tour For ‘We’re Going To Need More Wine’
1. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 1 of 4
2. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 2 of 4
3. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 3 of 4
4. GABRIELLE UNIONSource: 4 of 4
Why Gabrielle Union & Sanaa Lathan Weren’t Friends At First [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com