Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan have been acting for a very long time. The two even starred in “Love & Basketball” together. In that movie Union dated Lathan’s best friend in the film played by Omar Epps. During an interview with DJ Whoo, Union spoke about how it was on the set with Lathan and how they weren’t always friends.
She said, “Me and Boris [Kodjoe] were, like, newcomers…nobody talked to us. After Love & Basketball I was like, ‘I don’t mess with you. I’ve seen all I’ve needed to see.’” Years later, the two ended up being in Miami filming for movies and stayed at the same hotel.
They decided to have drinks and since then have been great friends. During the interview she also discussed her friendship with Mo’Nique and how close they’ve been after filming “Two Can Play That Game.” While some might think it was a jealousy issue on set that wasn’t even the case.
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- Black College Football Week 7: Down To The Wire
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her Radio Interview
- Of Course ‘SNL’ Clowned Kanye West & Donald Trump’s Oval Office Shenanigans [Video]
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Netflix Cancels ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ After 2 Seasons
- Kanye West Is Back On Twitter Talking About Mind Control, Can’t Buy His Publishing
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
Gabrielle Union Is Fashion Goals During Her Book Tour For ‘We’re Going To Need More Wine’
1. GABRIELLE UNION1 of 4
2. GABRIELLE UNION2 of 4
3. GABRIELLE UNION3 of 4
4. GABRIELLE UNION4 of 4
Why Gabrielle Union & Sanaa Lathan Weren’t Friends At First [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com