The Winter Olympics may be over, but one athlete had something to say about Ivanka Trump. Gus Kenworthy, a freestyle skier spent the last two weeks in Pyeongchang and finished in 12th place. NBC Washington reports that he not only spoke about Trump, but also Russia.
Kenworthy retweeted a story written by the Los Angeles Times and said, “Russia’s biggest win since the 2016 US Presidential election!” The Olympian also posted a picture of the U.S. team together and mentioned in the tweet, “So proud of all these people! Everybody here has worked so hard to make it to the Olympics and have the opportunity to walk in the closing ceremony! Well… Everyone except Ivanka. Honestly, tf is she doing here??”
Trump attended the closing ceremony and took picture with other Olympians. She said, “I’m so excited to be here. It’s just so incredibly inspiring. It’s been an amazing couple of days, and such an honor and privilege to be here with our allies in South Korea and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished as a culture, a society economically and, of course, in sport.” What do you think about what Gus Kenworthy said?
- Join Magic at the Fall Back to Good Health Event
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’
- Many Baltimore City Restaurants Closed By Health Department
- Expect Delays, Road Closures Saturday Due To Baltimore Running Festival
- Man Admits To Attempted Robbery Of Undercover ATF Agents
- Prince George’s County Officer Accused Of Rape During Traffic Stop
- Little Known Black History Fact: Dr. Clifton Wharton, Jr.
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
Why Olympian Gus Kenworthy Went Off On About Ivanka Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com