The Annapolis and Anne Arundel County fire departments were called to The Light House homeless prevention support center at 10 Hudson St. at 11:33 p.m. on March 4 for a chemical smell coming through the vents, Annapolis Fire wrote in a statement.
Full Story: FoxBaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
- DC Race Puts Gentrification Front And Center As Chocolate City Gets Whiter
- Black Music Month: Whitney Houston
- Howard University Graduate Releases Powerful Visual In Honor Of Juneteenth: ‘Save The Black: Queen’
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control