27-year-old Keiauna Davis showed up for work at the Dollar Tree and planned to use part of her tax refund to buy supplies for her daughter’s birthday party. BET reports that her co-worker saw the cash and then texted her friend to rob Davis. They hired another young man to drive the robber to the location where they were going to attack her.
Davis was followed to her car and then they chased her. A gun was pulled out as Davis began to scuffle with one of the robbers. They fired several shots at her and a couple missed, but then one hit her and ultimately killed her.
The mother of Davis, Sheila Detwiler said, “It wasn’t just $3,000 you took. You took so much more from so many people. They will suffer much more than my daughter did. They’ve got the rest of their lives to suffer. I want this to haunt them.” We will keep you updated on what happens with their convictions.
- Man Arrested in Hit-and-Run That Killed Towson University Student
- Participate in the 19th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Orioles Hire Brandon Hyde as New Manager
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- ‘Power’ Fans Donate More than $70,000 to Crew Member Killed on Set
- Shots Fired Near Lexington Market, 1 Man Hurt
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Black PG County Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says