Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Joe Morgan
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
Why Foot Locker Is Closing Multiple Stores In The U.S. was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com