Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Music Mogul Jermaine Dupri Will Be Celebrated At At Urban One Honors!
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye Gives Family Of Slain Black Man Jemel Roberson $150K
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- Once Again, George Zimmerman Avoids Jail Time
Why Foot Locker Is Closing Multiple Stores In The U.S. was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com