Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- Little Known Black History Fact: Major General Gary M. Brito
- Man Who Killed Ex-Wife In California Mall Is Realtor To Hip-Hop Stars
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- First Day Of Spring…..MORE SNOW!!!
- Trey Songz Arrested On Felony Domestic Violence Charges
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]