Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Black Music Month: Whitney Houston
- Howard University Graduate Releases Powerful Visual In Honor Of Juneteenth: ‘Save The Black: Queen’
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Tamera Mowry Reveals She Auditioned For This Role On Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air! [VIDEO]
- Should Homicide Suspect Suge Knight Be Allowed To Attend His Mom’s Funeral?
- Puma Has Relaunched Their Basketball Division, With Jay Z Joining As President
- Black Music Month: Anita Baker
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning Show1 of 4
2. Usher2 of 4
3. Usher3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBrat4 of 4
Was Having Kids The Reason Usher And His Wife Separated? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com