Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Joe Morgan
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning Show1 of 4
2. Usher2 of 4
3. Usher3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBrat4 of 4
Was Having Kids The Reason Usher And His Wife Separated? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com