Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Houston Rockets Twitter Account Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- Would You Buy This?: A Louis Vuitton Jump Rope Is Here
- Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Transgender Woman Found Dead, Police Investigating
- Oprah Responds to Critic Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Jazzy Report: Denver May Be The First City To Decriminalize Hallucinogenic Mushrooms
- Bootleg Movie Review: ‘John Wick 3’
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Middle School Students Allegedly Put Semen and Urine in Teacher’s Food
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning ShowSource: 1 of 4
2. UsherSource: 2 of 4
3. UsherSource: 3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBratSource: 4 of 4
Was Having Kids The Reason Usher And His Wife Separated? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com