Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- NYPD Officer Who Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- eBay Releases All-Star Weekend 2019 Capsule Collection [Photos]
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke
- Tiffany Haddish Says Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning ShowSource: 1 of 4
2. UsherSource: 2 of 4
3. UsherSource: 3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBratSource: 4 of 4
Was Having Kids The Reason Usher And His Wife Separated? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com