Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- New Orleans Man Arrested Over Bomb Threat Says He Meant He Was Referring To Using The Bathroom
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To See Erykah Badu & Cash!
Was Having Kids The Reason Usher And His Wife Separated? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com