Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- Little Known Black History Fact: Major General Gary M. Brito
- Man Who Killed Ex-Wife In California Mall Is Realtor To Hip-Hop Stars
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- First Day Of Spring…..MORE SNOW!!!
- Trey Songz Arrested On Felony Domestic Violence Charges
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]