To so many people their animal is like a child. Chrissy Teigen went on social media to announce to fans that their beloved dog, Puddy passed away. Months ago Teigen spoke about Puddy suffering from heart problems, but he was fighting to stay alive.
View this post on Instagram
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
She wrote on Instagram, “Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing.” Teigen spoke about how he would taste test her food and how loyal he was.
In one video Teigen posted, Puddy was licking the bottom of her baby Luna’s feet. The caption read, “I love you. I will miss you every day.” Losing an animal isn’t easy, we will keep the family in our prayers.
RELATED: John Legend Lands Role As Jesus
- Participate in the 19th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Orioles Hire Brandon Hyde as New Manager
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- ‘Power’ Fans Donate More than $70,000 to Crew Member Killed on Set
- Shots Fired Near Lexington Market, 1 Man Hurt
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Black PG County Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Play Over Battle With Depression
All The Ways Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She’s no Olympian. In fact, she can’t even swim.Source: 1 of 15
2. She’s not into Photoshopping her cellulite.Source: 2 of 15
3. She totally crops herself out of pics when she’s having a bad hair day, or whatever.Source: 3 of 15
4. Her disdain for Donald Trump is pretty clear.Source: 4 of 15
5. She scrambles her own eggs.Source: 5 of 15
6. She keeps this Snapchat filter in heavy rotation.Source: 6 of 15
7. And she’s a total goofball.Source: 7 of 15
8. … With a potty mouth.Source: 8 of 15
9. Clearly, she’s #BeyHive.Source: 9 of 15
10. Like our pets, her dog can’t escape her madness.Source: 10 of 15
11. She makes major announcements on Instagram.Source: 11 of 15
12. We love NSYNC too.Source: 12 of 15
13. Kim Kardashian is our bestie in our head.Source: 13 of 15
14. Not all her selfies come out picture perfect.Source: 14 of 15
15. And last but not least, she’s still into the best gift ever – an Easy Bake Oven.Source: 15 of 15
Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Mourn The Loss Of Their Dog [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com