While playing in the NBA together, Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant got into it a couple of times. The other night Bryant received an Oscar for Best Animated Short Film for “Dear Basketball.” A lot of people congratulated him over social media including O’Neal.
In a tweet he said, “Congrats to KOBE first Oscar that’s big bro #dearbasketball. Proud of you, Big honor for you and your family. I’m jealous lol.” After leaving the NBA they weren’t the best of friends, but it’s slowly been changing.
- Robert Kraft To Reject Deal To Have Spa Prostitution Charge Dropped
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Clout Chase: Apple Quietly Launches 2nd Generation AirPods, Wireless Charging Case Optional
- Punch Drunk: Adrien Broner Goes Full Homophobic In Violent Rant
- Former Cleveland Cavs Coach Confirms Hot Soup Fade From J.R. Smith
- Take Our Music Survey and Win $175 Plus Tickets to R&B Rewind with Dru Hill, Ginuwine & Others
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Question Of The Night: Does A Person’s Past Relationships Dictate If You Will Date Them?
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend