For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Participate in the 19th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Orioles Hire Brandon Hyde as New Manager
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- ‘Power’ Fans Donate More than $70,000 to Crew Member Killed on Set
- Shots Fired Near Lexington Market, 1 Man Hurt
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Black PG County Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Play Over Battle With Depression
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com