For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Robert Kraft To Reject Deal To Have Spa Prostitution Charge Dropped
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Clout Chase: Apple Quietly Launches 2nd Generation AirPods, Wireless Charging Case Optional
- Punch Drunk: Adrien Broner Goes Full Homophobic In Violent Rant
- Former Cleveland Cavs Coach Confirms Hot Soup Fade From J.R. Smith
- Take Our Music Survey and Win $175 Plus Tickets to R&B Rewind with Dru Hill, Ginuwine & Others
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Question Of The Night: Does A Person’s Past Relationships Dictate If You Will Date Them?
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com