Source: Via Event Planner KayCee Nwasike / Via Event Planner KayCee Nwasike
Cardi B and Offset are clearly aware of the special spot they hold in the culture.
So much so that they decided to name their newborn baby girl “Kulture Kiari Cephus”.
Cardi gave birth to Kulture on Tuesday in Atlanta with her hubby right by her side. This is the Bronx beauty’s first child, while this is Offset’s fourth.
Folks wasted no time coming for the one-day old baby’s unique name.
It could’ve been way worse though.
But we all knew that Cardi was unique the day she made us laugh on IG, so why wouldn’t her kid with a Migo be just as eclectic?
Congrats to the beautiful couple!
Bongrats! Cardi B Gives Birth To Baby Girl With Migos Inspired Name was originally published on globalgrind.com
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10