Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- H.S. Coach Fired For Impersonating A Player; Yale Celebrates A 9 Year Old Black Girl; & The AP African Studies Course Recreated
- Beyoncè Announces 2023 Renaissance World Tour
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our History & Culture!
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Justine Skye Gives Us Style Goals In A Christopher Esber Gown
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!
- RIP Anthony Lowe: Video Shows LA Cops Chasing Black Man With Amputated Legs Before Shooting Him To Death
Border Patrol Agent Causes Wildfire During Gender Reveal Party was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com