Cardi B gave birth to her baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus several months ago. The rapper was on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and spoke about things people don’t tell you about childbirth. She mentioned that Kulture broke her vagina, but she loves her very much.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cardi B went on to say that she wants more kids and loves being a mom. Headkrack also spoke about Pusha-T speaking out on who really told him about Drake’s baby. Everyone thought it was Kanye West, but really it was 40, Drake’s producer.
Young Buck is also making headlines after he was allegedly caught on video with a transgender woman. In the audio Headkrack played Young Buck claims he didn’t know the woman was transgender and is offering money to take the video down. Rickey Smiley mentioned that his girlfriend is fine and has no arms. That’s the kind of lady everyone should date because then no one will have to worry about being recorded or pictures being taken.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Music Mogul Jermaine Dupri Will Be Celebrated At At Urban One Honors!
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Kandi Learns That Porsha’s New Man Might Be Running Game
- HBCU Football Recap: North Carolina A&T State Reigns Over The MEAC Again
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kansas Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Anderson .Paak Will Be ‘Saturday Night Live’ Musical Guest In December
- Thank You, Necks: This Florida Man’s Mugshot Is NECKS Level Funny
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com