John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource: 1 of 1
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- Outrage Soars After LAPD Reportedly Fired On Unarmed Black Father 37 Times
- GED Section: Men Should Not Tell Women What To Do With Their Bodies
- ‘Expert’ Says It Was ‘Reasonable’ For Cops To Shoot And Kill Man Sleeping In His Car [Video]
- $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized In Philadelphia Shipping Yard
- Living Single Without Maxine Shaw? The Show’s Creator Says it Almost Happened
- Parkland Shooting Survivor Won’t Get Into Harvard After Racist Posts Surface
- DL’s Top 10 Bad Habits You Should Break Right Now
- GED Section: There Is A Flaw In The Police System
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on Mycolumbusmagic.com