Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family said he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Maryland Police Chief Sentenced for Misconduct
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Announces Return Of ‘Making The Band’ In 2020
- A Trip To The Motherland Inspired This Model To Move To Paris
- Comedian Affion Crockett Salutes New Class of Female Rappers [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Details Squashing Beef With Suge Knight [Video]
- Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya To Host Their NYFW Show At The Apollo And Derive Inspiration From Famous Black Women Performers
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- 2 Dead, Baltimore Police Officer Shot At Methadone Clinic
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com