Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family said he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Dee Barnes Asked About Dr. Dre Sexually Abusing Her, Dodges Question
- Yes They Still Exist: Blackberry Releases Red Version Of Key2 Smartphone, Boasts Minor Upgrades
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Baltimore Remembers the Life of Freddie Gray with Weekend Events
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Back To Jail? R. Kelly Missed Last Two Child Support Payments: Report
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com