Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family said he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- Software Update Is Bricking Nike’s Adapt BB Self-Lacing Sneakers
- Prince Estate Team Offers To Lower Their Fee Citing Better Relationship With His Family
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Stringer Bell aka Idris Elba To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Coast Guard Officer Arrested, Was Planning ‘To Kill Almost Every Last Person On Earth’
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com