Can you envision Jada Pinkett Smith without her signature pixie cut? That style has followed her throughout her career. While she has been known to switch it up from time to time, she always goes back to her very chic, very short hairstyle.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Jada’s hair is one of the many things she has to offer. The actress has taught us a thing or two about authenticity. This year alone, she showed us women what it means to be true to yourself, despite what others may think. She’s used her Red Table Talk show to give us deeper insight to her life, values, and opinions. She’s also provided a platform for people who need their voices heard. Who can forget that big sister moment when Jada invited Jordyn Woods on the show to tell her side of the Kardashian fiasco?
Throughout Jada’s career, she’s proven herself to be the down ass chick that everyone wants on her team. She’s taken her career as an actress and built it into a full on empire that includes her role as a singer, songwriter, screenwriter, producer, host, and all-around business woman. In her 49 years on earth, Jada has starred in more than 20 feature films, launched a music career, started a production company, wrote a children’s book, raised 2 kids, started a clothing line, and so much more.
Jada’s list of accolades can go on forever. Although she’s made many contributions to Black culture, that short pixie cut will forever be a staple when it comes to style. In honor of her 49th birthday, we’re counting down 10 times Jada Pinkett Smith’s pixie cut gave us life.
10 Times Jada Pinkett Smith’s Pixie Cut Gave Us Life was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE “TALES FROM THE CRYPT: DEMON KNIGHT” PREMIERESource:Getty
Jada Pinkett showed off a freshly curled, honey blonde pixie cut at the “Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight” Premiere in 1995.
2. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE “NUTTY PROFESSOR PREMIERE, 1996Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith went from blonde to black at “The Nutty Professor” Universal City Premiere in 1996.
3. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE DIAMOND BALL, 2015Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith attended the 2nd Annual Diamond Ball in a chic vintage finger wave hairstyle.
4. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON , 2018Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith attended “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” with her short cut styled with a longer side bang.
5. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON, 2019Source:Getty
In another appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” Jada Pinkett Smith rocked a side part with her hair swept behind her ears.
6. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL, 2019Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith attended the “Hala” Premiere during the 2019 Sundance Film Festival with her hair styled in a feathered bang.
7. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT THE PREMIERE OF DISNEY’S “ALADDIN”, 2019Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith attended the premiere of Disney’s “Aladdin” with a short cut that showed off her natural curl pattern.
8. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT PARAMOUNT PICTURES’ PREMIERE OF “GEMINI MAN”, 2019Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith attended Paramount Pictures’ Premiere of “Gemini Man” with a freshly colored haircut. The golden blonde color looked so good!
9. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, 2019Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith arrived at ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ with a huge smile and a gorgeous haircut.
10. JADA PINKETT SMITH AT NATPE MIAMI 2020 – FACEBOOK WITH GLORIA, EMILY AND LILI ESTEFAN, 2020Source:Getty
Jada Pinkett Smith went for a copper color at NATPE Miami 2020 – Facebook with Gloria, Emily and Lili Estefan.