#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — How important is it that your lover have a “perfect” body?
- Nothing like a nice body its a work of art,but i have a male friends who likes me. He’s 385lbs. He’s so….sweet to me and we are working on him losing weight.
- When you reach a certain age,,when it’s bed time you automatically turn the lights out anyway
- IT’S WHAT’S ON THE INSIDE, AS LONG AS HE PRESENTS HIMSELF CLEAN, AND NEAT IN HIS CLOTHES.
- My observation is that people who work hard on their body to the point that it’s “perfect” and they’re not making money off of it athlete, trainer, actor—are overcompensating for something.
- Not important. .. . But I do like myself a big man.. with a stomach and all…. but if he small and have it together I will over look the lack of weight
- It may be ‘perfect’… But if we get w/ a body that is as close as possible to our liking… We put up w/ more than usual BS to keep her!!
- A million dollar body and a two cent brain do not work.