This season on Love & Hip Hop NY some cast members are being accused of “playing gay” because prior to the show they were straight, but for reality TV fame they are now … gay or gay curious.
Would you play at being gay if it meant fame and fortune?
- Remember that movie…indecent proposal..lol..yeah Id do it…how much are we talking?
- No. Not even a little bit. I can’t pretend to be something I’m not, even if it meant fame.
- No! But my friends do it for free when they don’t want men hollering at them and I just stand there and smile
- Courtney B. Vance played a preacher, Denzel played an angel, Whoopi played a nun and Morgan played God. It’s all in a days work. These “reality stars” are just another form of actors. They play a role. They may not be great at it, lol, but it’s acting, nevertheless. I’d play too if the check was right. #DoYourJob #GetPaid #GoHomeAndBeYou
- A million dollars I’ll play dead