Future Hall of Famer Warren Sapp has filed bankruptcy in Florida. He says he has millions of dollars in debts and he lost his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Although his contract with NFL Network as a sports analyst expires in August he’s not sure that his contract will be extended at $45 thousand a month or $540 thousand a year. He owes hundereds of thousands of dollars in child support and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Are you ready for this Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name. Ah Yeah.
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]