Future Hall of Famer Warren Sapp has filed bankruptcy in Florida. He says he has millions of dollars in debts and he lost his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Although his contract with NFL Network as a sports analyst expires in August he’s not sure that his contract will be extended at $45 thousand a month or $540 thousand a year. He owes hundereds of thousands of dollars in child support and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Are you ready for this Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name. Ah Yeah.
- Line Dances To Blurred Lines!!
- Kerry Washington’s 12 Most Inspiring Beauty Moments
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Dust Off Those Beanie Babies. They Could Make You Rich!
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas