If the states of Colorado and Washington have their way, a lot of street pharmacists are about to be out of business because marijuana will be coming to vending machine near you, reports Slate.com. California-based company Medbox, which already provides vending machines for medical marijuana, are assessing the legal hurdles they would need to cross to begin selling weed next to the potato chips. Though the distribution and use of marijuana is still illegal under federal law, President Barack Obama says he has “bigger fish to fry.”It’s going to need to be big, because if this works, there will be a lot of people with the munchies.
- Oprah’s Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Warning: Baltimore’s Rice Supply Infested With Destructive Insect
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]