With just 7 games remaining in the regular season, the Baltimore Orioles find themselves on the brink of elimination from playoff contention with Sunday’s 3-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida. Tampa Bay rookie pitcher Enny Romero pitched 4 2/3 innings of 1-hit baseball, while surrendering 4 walks. The Rays scored early with a 1st inning lead-off home run by David DeJesus (his first homer since June 13th when he was still with the Chicago Cubs). The Rays scored 2 more runs in the 6th inning on a sacrifice fly by Matt Joyce, and a run-scoring single by James Loney. The Orioles lone run came in the 9th inning on a run-scoring double by Matt Wieters, after 2 were out. Oriole starting pitcher, Scott Feldman pitched 6 1/3 innings, giving up 3 runs, 6 hits, and was charged with the loss.
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- Marsha Ambrosius Makes Grown and Sexy Music on New Release ‘Friends and Lovers’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]