Magic Baltimore Listen Live
Magic 95.9 Featured Video

Kim Kardashian is auctioning off thousands of dollars worth of clothing and accessories on EBay to support the victims of Typhoon Haiyan but is only giving 10 percent of the proceeds to charity.

Kim K wrote on her Celebuzz blog on Thursday, “The proceeds will go directly to the communities they’re serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives. My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon.”

Twitter is on fire. She’s getting backlash for taking 90 percent of the funds and leaving only 10 percent for the typhoon victims in need.