Saturday Situation: A brother made a post on Facebook stating that he is leaving his wife because her after baby body is turning him off.
Does a man have the right to complain if his woman’s body is different after having his babies?
- Yeah it’s his opinion/preference
- Kids can change a body but it’s the woman who chooses not to get it back, or at least attempt to
- Having kids is not an excuse to let yourself go…especially when they are 10 & older (lol) come on now!
- He needs to offer her support and encouragement. And he better have a tight body hisself. Having children takes an incredible transformation on a woman’s body.
- Having kids can change your body but if you use having kids as your excuse to get sloppy he has every right to complain.