Lots of companies have actual rules on the books that you cannot date on the job. Is this a good thing or are companies stepping too far into your personal life?
- I’ve never wanted to because when (or if) you break up, you still have to see the person. I do know that most will prohibit manager/subordinate relationships. Co-workers or associate dating shouldn’t be a problem because it is non advantageous for either party.
- You can encourage or put in place policies to discourage the relationship, however, humans will find love where they can find it.
- Is the church a company? Happens there all the time,,and they think it’s God sent.
- It’s a conflict because once it sours your faced with a possible hostile environment
- If I didn’t date on the job … I wouldn’t date. Too busy to seek love somewhere else.