#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Reality star Tami Roman announced that she is pregnant at 45 — She has two kids in their 20s.
Would you go back to bottles and diapers after 40?
- I don’t think it is wise to get pregnant that late in life. If she wanted another child, she should’ve elected to get a surrogate. There are far too many health risks for the mother and child at that age.
- I think children born to a woman later in life get more of her time and patience. I’m a mother with age ranges from teens to forty. smile emoticon Wouldn’t change it for world.
- If you can afford them and you have the time and energy to properly raise them, age matters not. It won’t be me because I can neither afford more nor do I have the energy. I’d make the time though. LOVE THE KIDS
- Having twins at 36 was very difficult & very different than having a child in my 20’s… I definitely wouldn’t have anymore children based on that experience… I wish her well
- For me it’s about being in good enough health TO witness your kid’s graduation,,,high school and college,,,40 is border line to raise an infant … your life is on hold for the next 18 year’s
- I was 32 with my baby girl and my first was 15 at that time .. Everyone asked why I waited so late … I was happy ..daddy was happy so in answer to question if mama and daddy are happy I wish them the very best !!