#MagicHeSaidSheSaid —Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner are divorcing and money may be an issue because she is worth more money than he is. He is rich, but she is richer and while he may not need it … he may get some of her money.
Should a woman be held to the same financial obligations of a divorce that a man would be held to?
- Of course she should…. I mean we are talking about equality, right? Now a days a woman can be the bread winner in a home, so if the marriage doesn’t work then why shouldn’t she be held to the same financial standards as a man if the marriage doesn’t work…. However, if the both are wealthy then I feel both should just bow out gracefully and do what’s right for the kids….
- No! The money follows the kids and she often has custody of the kids so he gets no money!
- As a man, especially a wealthy man you shouldn’t want a woman’s money. No disrespect to woman, but I mean the man is supposed to be the breadwinner so stop being a chump and get your money right!
- ABSOLUTELY! What’s good for the gander is good for the goose.
- We as women can’t scream “equal rights”, then expect exceptions with it.
- Not of both have a lot of money but if she’s the bread winner than yes she should have to pay