You guys checked in heavy to tell me about the sexy song that always sparks a sexy memory …
- Maxwell’s Til the Cops Come Calling, Keith Washington’s Kissing You and H Town’s Part-Time Lover. Mmmmm some good times back then.
- The #BoomerangMovie soundtrack and it was my Husband and my laid back music..
- Another love TKO, Teddy Pendergrass – Lost 2 women the same night trying to be a smooth criminal
- Art Of Noise – Moments In Love……..who knew an instrumental could take u there?
- At Your Best – Aaliyah …. Good times wit a ex. That’s as far as I’ll go.
- The conception of my daughter to Anita Baker’s Sweet Love. Hmmm, got me singing the chorus right now
- Still with you- Eric Benet…. the first time hearing it on your show, and it was playing one night while I was on a date (before he became hubby), and we danced to it in the parking lot. And ever since it is our song.
- I love me some him..Toni Braxton…..When you truly love that man, this song fits
- When I got married, I walked down the aisle to Nothing Has Ever Felt, by Rachelle Ferrell and Will Downing