Tracee Ellis Ross came to win when she took on her Black-ish co-star Anthony Anderson on Lip Sync Battle this week.
The ABC star started out going easy on him with a casual lip sync of Nicki Minaj‘s “Superbass.” Clearly she’s had years of practice while singing along in her car because her moves were spot-on.
Later on, Tracee slipped into her best leotard and head scarf to give the audience a little flash-dance fabulous while she performed to Pat Benatar‘s “Love Is A Battlefield.” Anthony busted out a suit and a whole crew of backup dancers for his rendition of “Forget You.” It was a valiant effort.
For the record, Tracee took Anthony down! Our girl brought home the belt, and she wasted no time bragging about it.
Anything For Channing ‘Tatyum’: How ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Booked Beyoncé
Mary J Blige Helps Taraji K.O. Terrence Howard In The Ultimate Lip Sync Battle
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Wins Life With Flawless ‘Rhythm Nation’ Performance On ‘Lip Sync Battle’
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10