Five year veteran Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback, Josh Freeman has been benched for 6’7″ rookie quarterback, Mike Glennon (from North Carolina State University). Glennon is expected to start Tampa Bay’s next game against the Arizona Cardinals. Freeman, who stands to make $8.43 million this season, has completed less than 46% of his passes this season, and has a career won-loss record of 24 and 35 in 5 seasons. Freeman is rumored to be seeking a trade. There are also rumors of friction between the veteran quarterback and his head coach, Greg Schiano. The challenge presented before the Bucs is locating a team that can afford to absorb Freeman’s contract. One thing is certain, Josh Freeman is not a happy camper.
- Larenz Tate Responds To Rumors About Joining “Scandal” Cast [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Shiloh Line Dance Brunch
- Marsha Ambrosius Makes Grown and Sexy Music on New Release ‘Friends and Lovers’
- New STD Superbug May Be Deadlier Than AIDS; Kills Within Days
- Celebrities Who Do Not Age [PHOTOS]
- Why Don’t Black People Get Married? [ORIGINAL]