After paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property, Paula Abdul is selling her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million.
Earlier this week the one-time “American Idol” judge and one-time X-Factor judge was forced to pay the money to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway at the house and fell in 2009.
Paula’s have another bad memory of the house. In 2008 a fan died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property.
The Sherman Oaks home have five-bedroom, four-bathroom, a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10