Robin Roberts: ‘I Feel Now More Than Ever That My Life Has Purpose’
After surviving a life-threatening blood disease, ‘Good Morning America’ anchor Robin Roberts is back at the desk and is thankful for those who prayed for her. In a recent interview with PARADE magazine, Roberts credits her family,friends,medical team, and the fans who prayed for her for. She also says she now knows what her life purpose is.
“I feel now more than ever that my life has purpose,” Roberts tells PARADE. “ I think that I am being used for light and love and resilience.”
The 52-year-old anchor also recalls how her coworkers didn’t hesitate to take time out for her during her medical leave, making regular visits to the hospital.
“People call them colleagues, and I’m like, ‘Colleagues don’t come to your room when you’re about to be reborn. These are the people that you love, who are close to you.’ They’re family to me,” she says.
Robin Roberts’s candor about her illness has sparked an impressive response: 56,000 people signed up to be potential donors after she announced her diagnosis.
“I feel now more than ever that my life has purpose,” she says. “I think that I am being used for light and love and resilience. For whatever reason, I’m able to touch people, and I’m so grateful for that.”
So happy for Robin! What a remarkable woman.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Hottest Celebs Pic Of The Week 3-27-13
1. Jessica WhiteSource: 1 of 17
2. EstelleSource: 2 of 17
3. Kim KardashianSource: 3 of 17
4. CiaraSource: 4 of 17
5. Solange KnowlesSource: 5 of 17
6. Jennifer HudsonSource: 6 of 17
7. Jordin SparksSource: 7 of 17
8. Mel BSource: 8 of 17
9. Zoe KravitzSource: 9 of 17
10. Lisa BonetSource: 10 of 17
11. Kerry WashingtonSource: 11 of 17
12. Taraji HensonSource: 12 of 17
13. Melanie FionaSource: 13 of 17
14. Chaka Khan'Source: 14 of 17
15. Chaka KhanSource: 15 of 17
16. Chris BrownSource: 16 of 17
17. Chris BrownSource: 17 of 17
UP NEXT: Zane Lands New Reality Show ‘The Jump Off’
AM BUZZ: Omarosa Responds To Claudia Jordan, New Reality Show ‘The Jumpoff’ & More was originally published on hellobeautiful.com