You might think you know it all when it comes to breastfeeding, but most of what you’ve read or heard are myths. Listen to the audio player to hear Jasmine Sanders clear up 10 breastfeeding myths that never seem to go away!
Celebrity Moms We Love
1. Beyonce and Jay Z have Blue and twins on the way.1 of 11
2. Sexy Solange Knowles had a son in 2004, Daniel Julez Smith.2 of 11
3. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga have a son, David Ortunga, Jr. born in 2009.3 of 11
4. Halle Berry gave birth to Nahla Ariela Aubry in March of 2008 and son Maceo in 2014.4 of 11
5. Jada Pinkett Smith has two famous kids, Willow & Jaden with hubby Will.5 of 11
6. Former married couple Paula Patton and Robin Thicke became proud parents of Julian Fuego born in 2010.6 of 11
7. Sexy mom Jessica Alba is a mother of two with hubby Cash Warren.7 of 11
8. Jennifer Lopez is a mother of twins born in 2008.8 of 11
9. Nia Long is a mom of two sons.9 of 11
10. Sexy boxer mom, Laila Ali is the mom of two and stepmom to three.10 of 11
11. Nicole Richie has two children with husband Joel Madden11 of 11
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
Top 10 Breastfeeding Myths That Won’t Go Away [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com