If chemistry is not there in the beginning, can it develop over time?
- Yes, you could be attracted to their intellect or personality which will start the chemistry
- When you get to a certain age chemistry takes too long
- My friend thought he was ugly at first. He turned out to be sweet & a gent & they are getting married.
- Dated a guy not my type, but we had a lot in common & the sex was great!
- You can’t be excited about BLAH … you need a spark!
- Chemistry is not everything. A great attitude can win you over.
- Yep. That’s how real and true friendship comes first, right.
- There are so many other variables. Initial attraction is just one. Personally, I need to get to know you because I’ve been around long enough to know better. A book with a pretty cover doesn’t guarantee that you’ll enjoy the book.