Should the kids go to mom automatically after a split?
- No…but the courts work in favor of women…
- Dads are rolling stones & today moms are too! Kids should be with best parent.
- Unless there are issues the kids should have equal access to both parents. It seems too many are quick to dismiss the dad or use the kids as punishment.
- Yes and a child should not be separated from the mother
- The only way she automatically gets the child/children is if he’s an unfit parent…And I do mean a real bad father not some made up stuff because she’s bitter or angry
- It all depends on who the kids are safer with … the split up is not always the man’s fault
- No it shouldn’t be AUTOMATIC. Although it’s generally customary
- NO! Joint custody….unless there is an agreed upon arrangement or one of the parents is unfit.
- NO. Joint custody with as close to fifty percent with each parent. Split expenses equally if possible.