#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner broke the internet today with her Vanity Fair pics revealing her new life as a woman. Does a new potential lover have to tell you that they were once the opposite sex?
- Yes I think so because it coming out later in can be very hurtful… I think it’s best to just be honest up front if your transgender. My opinion.
- Well, before it get serious we go to the clinic to get physicals. I want to know your medical history before we get intimate which is probably why I’m single.
- Unless they wanna get shot.. Thats real talk! Dont assume because you consider yourself a woman a straight male will. Deception in this situation can easily cause someone their life. Be honest and be safe
- Yesssss!!! I don’t want any surprises later. Lol
- Yes you must reveal the truth! It is great for you to make the changes you need to make to be the person you feel you always were but it is also irresponsible to remain silent over who you were and not let the other person- one you claim to love make the same choices about who they love and what is acceptable to them.
- Honesty is the best policy. You may want to start a family and they may not be able to pending their surgical option.
- No of course not and I would not be rude and ask. The private detective provides a file.
- Yes, as for me, I don’t want to date a women, or someone who was a women. That’s just my personal preference.