Source: LaDawn Black Show/ Freckle Face Productions Inc. / other
#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Is Kissing a Lost Art?
- All depends on where the kiss is
- I love a great kisser. There is nothing that gets me going more than a great kiss. It is probably the most intimate act. It is a lost art.
- Unfortunately, yes it is. I LOVE kissing. But I’ve encountered some that either don’t enjoy to or aren’t good at it.
- The very first time you kiss each other is like the friendship, the getting to know each other phase, is losing its virginity. It makes both of you feel brand new.
- No, I love kissing. It’s so intimate and loving.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10