Miraculous things can happen on a smoke break. Listen to the audio player to find out this woman’s break led to her saving a kidnapped child in this edition of Human Being of the Week!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, Misty Copeland, & More
1. Look out, New York! Jennifer Lawrence was spotted apartment shopping in the Tribeca neighborhood of NYC.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. Rihanna was hard at work and focused as she arrived for a late night session at a NYC recording studio.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. Rita Ora looked on point in her Ozzy Osbourne vintage tee.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Safaree Samuels took his new model chick to thot paradise, aka South Beach, Miami.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Jermaine Dupri was so so def as he carried a bright orange Louis Vuitton bag.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. J.Lo was keeping it gangsta in the Hamptons while on a break from filming "Shades of Blue" in NYC.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Beautiful ballerina Misty Copeland showed off her toned legs while out and about in the Big Apple.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Kendall Jenner was unbothered at the Chanel show as part of Paris Fashion Week: Haute Couture Fall/Winter 15/16.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. So nice we added her twice. Here's Kendall Jenner again taking a selfie with some fans during Haute-Couture Fashion Week 2015 in Paris.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
How A Smoke Break Led To Saving A Kidnapped Child [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com