#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Future is upset that Russell Wilson was pushing his son in a stroller while out with Ciara. In an interview he said that you just don’t have your dates around your kids.
Was Future right? Is it wrong for people to have their dates around their kids or is he just jealous?
- He’s just jealous! If Ciara and Russell are in a relationship its ok. Its not like hes some random dude. They are not dating they are in a relationship! There is a huge difference between the two.
- It’s wrong to have RANDOMS around. However, if they have established a RELATIONSHIP, and you believe this is someone that has a FUTURE (no pun intended) in your life, I don’t see the harm.
- That’s a personal problem for him. What do you think happens when you have multiple kids by multiple women? You can’t be in relationships with all of them they going to find another mate. So stuff like this will happen.
- A little both but if she knew him for awhile before dating then it’s just jealousy and it’s okay, but if you don’t know the guy like that no they shouldn’t be around the kids at first get to know the person then when you feel comfortable then let them meet if he not gonna be around for awhile no
- Future is really showing his true colors. Ciara met someone who is decent and can be a good example of a man for her son. If Future will not let it be, it says a lot about his character.
- I do think that women should be extremely cautious about who they allow around their children. She, however is capable of making that choice. If she’s in a relationship with the man he’s going to have to trust her judgment on who should be around him & vice versa
- Future know he messed up he want her back but she not having it so he jealous that’s all Ciara don’t seem like the type to just have anybody around her child