Riley Curry turned three this weekend, and we were blessed with yet another adorable video of the now-famous tot.
In the short clip, Riley absolutely kills the Nae Nae while celebrating her birthday around family – proving that not only is she insanely cute, but she also does the dance better than most adults. We’re sure baby Ryan Carson is ready to steal the spotlight from her big sister any day now.
From red carpet appearances to NBA championships and memorable birthday parties, with every special moment that Ayesha and Stephen choose to share with the world, we can’t help but become more convinced: they are our ultimate family goal.
Not to mention, good looks seem to run throughout the whole fam.
Click through the gallery below for the cuteness overload that is the Curry household.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal
1. Blessings on blessings on blessings.Source: 1 of 18
2. Family outings that look like this.Source:Getty 2 of 18
3. Because who wouldn't want to do this with their mom?!Source: 3 of 18
4. Taking over the red carpet with daddy.Source:Getty 4 of 18
5. Baking with mommy.Source: 5 of 18
6. A father and daughter with this type of bond.Source: 6 of 18
7. Picture perfect.Source: 7 of 18
8. Celebrating a championship with the fam.Source: 8 of 18
9. The family that travels first class together.Source: 9 of 18
10. There's no place like daddy's arms.Source:Getty 10 of 18
11. Winning!Source: 11 of 18
12. Twins!Source: 12 of 18
13. Worthy of all the heart eyes that can fit into 140 characters.Source: 13 of 18
14. Attending the Kid's Choice Sports Awards at age 3.Source:Getty 14 of 18
15. When it's your birthday and bae is more excited than you are.Source: 15 of 18
16. Outings like this.Source: 16 of 18
17. Announcing your next pregnancy in a cool way like this.Source: 17 of 18
18. A wife who doesn't mind playing Connect Four with you.Source: 18 of 18
Cuteness Overload: Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal was originally published on globalgrind.com