Cara Delevingne might actually have the most celebrity friends in Hollywood, and considering the girl comes from the UK…that’s pretty impressive.
Everyone loves her – models, actors, singers, and rappers. We’re not sure what exactly it is, but it seems no one can resist Delevingne’s ways. The stunning young model first signed with Storm Model Management after leaving school in 2009, and has since turned from model to supermodel almost overnight. She’s become the face of the decade. There was Twiggy in the ’60s, Cindy Crawford in the ’80s, Kate Moss in the ’90s, and Cara Delevingne in the now.
Over the past six years, Delevingne has transformed from model into an actress, fashionista, and singer. And along the way, she’s picked up a few friends, as well as a few talents. In fact, she has more friends than anyone could ever understand, more than seem humanly possible. Her overwhelming number of celebrity friendships might be a result of her infamous arched eyebrows, snapback hats, badass tattoos, or ripped black jeans. It’s hard to know for sure, but whatever it is…it’s working.
Since today is Cara’s 23rd birthday, we’ve compiled a very impressive lineup of her celebrity BFFs – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Kendrick Lamar, and more. Take a look for yourself at the most popular 23-year-old in Hollywood below. Happy birthday, Cara!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Cara Delevingne & Her Countless Celebrity Friends
1. Cara being a badass with Miley.Source: 1 of 14
2. Cara and the absolute hunk Kellan Lutz.Source: 2 of 14
3. What a duo, Cara and Nicki.Source: 3 of 14
4. Kate Moss loves her too.Source: 4 of 14
5. Even Beyonce makes time to hang with Cara.Source: 5 of 14
6. But again, Cara never forgets her British roots. Hello Jamie Dornan & James Corden.Source: 6 of 14
7. Ugh, Kiera Knightley and Eddie Redmayne too? How does she do it? How?Source: 7 of 14
8. This picture might be the most beautiful photo ever taken… Ya gotta love Lupita.Source: 8 of 14
9. Can't say we're surprised that she and Rebel Wilson are friends.Source: 9 of 14
10. She and costar Nat Wolff are practically inseparable ever since "Paper Towns" started up.Source: 10 of 14
11. Casual Met Ball selfie with a couple casual celebs like Miley and Zoe Kravitz.Source: 11 of 14
12. One of her all-time BFFs, Rihanna.Source: 12 of 14
13. AND she's friends with Kendrick Lamar.Source: 13 of 14
14. And of course, there's Michelle Rodriguez… who was more than Cara's friend.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Happy Birthday To Cara Delevingne, The Girl With More Celebrity Friends Than We Can Count was originally published on globalgrind.com