Can your lover/ spouse’s baby mama / daddy be at your house without you being there?
- Not that I would not trust my spouse but it is a respect thing. Don’t put yourself in any position to have the trust I have in you tested.
- My daughter’s father can. He knows his place. He better not touch these steps and stay downstairs. Lol.
- My husband don’t have any other kids, but my oldest son father comes to our house all of the time and will sleep on my couch
- Nope…sends open door policy
- All depends on why. If she just dropping off the kids and said a few words then yes but not to be all lounging. With that said as long as I don’t think she trying to get back with him
- Hell my wife don’t even want her niece’s or female cousin’s at the house when she’s not home,,the last thing I want is a family member