After weeks of hearing celebs decline Donald Trump‘s offer to perform at his inauguration, the President-elect claimed that A-list celebrities are “all wanting tix” to his inauguration, but he wants to keep things focused on “the people.”
Just like most of us, Chrissy Teigen isn’t buying Trump’s story. The model, who gets a kick out of mocking the future POTUS, responded to his claims, tweeting:
But when a few Twitter users and publications came for Chrissy, saying that she is not an A-List star, the Lip Sync Battle star clapped back at them too, tweeting:
Now that’s what we call a read!
For The People: All The Ways In Which Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She scrambles her own eggs.
1 of 12
2. She's loves a good movie night.
2 of 12
3. She's always practicing her angles.
3 of 12
4. Face mask day is the best day.
4 of 12
5. Taco night is life.
5 of 12
6. We love NSYNC too.
6 of 12
7. She uses Instagram to make her most major announcements.
7 of 12
8. She, too, has the most hilarious of kids.
8 of 12
9. And she's totally obsessed with them.
9 of 12
10. Like us, you can catch her racking up at Sephora.
10 of 12
11. She, too, is protesting racism and police violence aimed at the Black community.
11 of 12
12. And last, but not least, she's BeyHive all the way.
12 of 12