1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
The couple met on the set of the 1977 film Wilma. They married five years later.
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
The two met while LaTanya was a student at Spelman College and Samuel was a student at Morehouse College.
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
The couple met at a Los Angeles nightclub. They have been married for over 20 years and have four children.
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
Tia Mowry and her twin sister, Tamera, were driving when they spotted Tia’s now husband, Cory Hardrict, and offered him a ride home. The random encounter started as a friendship between the two and they’ve now been married for nine years.
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
Jada and Will met on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Ironically enough, Jada was considered too short for the role of Will’s girlfriend on the show, but the two shared a romantic connection and wed in 1997.
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
Spike and Tonya met at the Congressional Black Caucus Weekend in Washington, D.C.
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
Nicole and Boris met on the set of the TV series Soul Food. They have been married since 2005 and have two children.
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
Vincent was working with Tamar’s sister, Toni Braxton, when the two initially met. Vincent then smoothly used studio time to ask for Tamar’s phone number.
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
The couple was introduced at a friend’s Labor Day party.
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
Morris Chestnut was in a Atlanta for an acting gig when he met his wife, Pam.