The fire challenge is the latest dumb challenge that some of our teenagers are taking on online. What type of challenges would you like to see our kids take on?
- Who can read the most books over the summer vacation
- Putting the guns down stop killing all these babies
- Community service, reading books and writing reports for comprehension
- Spirituality challenge… I’m tired of them wasting brain cells thinking of stupid things. Social media has ruined the youth and society. Stupid stuff gets you noticed
- Have straight A challenge….. Never miss a day of school challenge….
- Community Projects … Having dreams for a career…Embracing each other not killing each other…Finishing school
- The challenge of staying in school, off the street, out of gangs, going to college, stop killing eachother, reading some books, going to church, and having respect.